Those Abstracts which are selected for Poster Presentation, will have to follow below guidelines:
- Note: Students have to mention their Registration ID and Not their Abstract ID on the top right corner of their Posters.
- One participant is entitled to present one poster only.
- Posters must be with following measurements width 3 feet and height 3 feet. Both gloss and matt finish are accepted.
- Posters should not be framed.
- No audio/visual equipment will be allowed for poster presentation
- A Microsoft Word document of abstract(200-250 words) in format should be sent by
- Name of the participant and institutional affiliation should not be mentioned in the poster presentation.
- Participants of the poster must be registered for the conference and should be members of ISP.
- Registration numbers to be sent with the abstract.
- Participants should be present at the time of poster presentation
- Time and date will be uploaded on the website.
- Double sided or adhesive tapes should be brought by the participant.
Categories for Poster Presentation- Basic Research, Clinical, Case Report, Preventive Periodontics.